Thursday, December 18, 2008

Visit to Penang's USM museum

Let me tell you about something I experience today...Today, my aunt decided to take me and my bro to the Penang's USM museum...First, we entered this real large museum..My aunt filled up a form that told them she was a ex-student at the USM university. Which after that, we went to a upper level ground...At first, It was so dark that me and my bro refused to go up there..but in the end..we did. So we looked around...we saw many types of things from outer space like meteors,craters and telescopes that were used by scientist. Later on, we entered another room...and guess what we saw? A SKELETON!! We were quite frightened at first..but we knew it was no biggy at all. Then we saw this real cool thingy...it worked like this...we had to put both of our hands on this copper-hand-shaped thingy and it will show how much energy power we had..guess what? I only had ten naturally!! Instead, my bro had fifteen naturally..I was quite suprised! next we went to a part where we saw many different types of painting that were by the students of the USM university. Some particularly were very real. It made us feel like we were actually in the picture...

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: