Thursday, December 18, 2008

Part two of 'Visit to penang's USM museum'

Plus, some pictures were for sale!! But they were sooo expensive!! I particularly loved the ones with all kinds of colours.=) Next we went to see where different kinds of gems can be found...I found out that gold can be found in many places while some others could barely be found anywhere! I also saw many projects that were very nice, like the power ball..it was totally awesome! After that, we went around in my aunt's car..we checked out all the nice places in the USM area. After we were done, we went to have Baskin Robbins ice- cream! Wow, it was sooo yummy!!...I had an enjoyable day!!=)

2 comments:

KH Gan said...

Hey, after reading your blog, I think me and dada also wanna go visit the musuem. U wanna go again? Really can't wait to see u and weiby again! We'll have lots of fun for Christmas ya? See you on Monday!

KH Gan said...

When we come back from Penang after Christmas, we go and visit the Science Centre at Mont Kiara OK?