Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hey again,
I've missed blogging so much..Srry if I keep on bothering you guys about Archuleta..it's just what I want to talk about..and I just want to tell my dad and mom that i miss you guys soo much...you know what?...David Archuleta was at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade in America!He sang his latest song-Crush. It was so awesome...I watch his video...These are my wishes 2day:
I want too meet David Archuleta someday...
I wish I could see my parents wo are now away from me...
I wish just one day...I can finally figure out how 2 sent a request 2 David Archuleta.......
I wish to have as many comments about my blog...lol
Yep....thats all fr 2day...seeya guys soon..and once more...I LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA!
P.s.....I've always wanted to get his autograph..n see him live!!=)

1 comment:

Chloe Chew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.