Sunday, December 21, 2008

My day

This morning, i attended my uncle's church service at Vistana hotel, Penang. It was a special christmas event. I really enjoyed the performances there!! The breakdance team was kinda 'ok' for me because they kept on doing the same moves all the time!! I was kinda getting sicked..and the music was all funny! Heehee..It was really kinda something to laugh at! Then after the service, we went to queensbay mall for lunch. We ate at Kim Gary...( kinda of a funny name..lol) =)..The food was not bad..quite nice actually!!=)...Then we went to borders and read for an hour and 15 minutes. After that, we went to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua( a movie) at the cinemas. It was sooo nice!!!=) I loved the movie!! And guess what??? The Beverly hill chihuahua's name was Chloe!! MY NAME!!! I was like OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Hehee...well...my parents are coming tomorrow..YAY!!! see ya soon!!=)

No comments: